Maxline Plasma Screens Cases are designed to protect your most delicate equipment.
Our line of ATA plasma screen shipping cases will not only ensure safe transportation, but can also be designed to store your display accessories.
Our plasma screen shipping cases use a special scratch-free cloth lining that prevents surface damage during shipping. We design and build Plasma screen shipping cases to accommodate any manufacturer's type
and size of plasma screen.
Maxline's plasma screen ATA cases include the following industry-leading features:
- Extruded double angle aluminum
- Aluminum tongue and groove valance
- 3/8" panels in black or blue
- Ball corners
- Recessed locking or non-locking latches
- Recessed spring-back handles
- Lift-off lid
- 4" heavy duty casters.
Plasma Screen Cases are available in three primary styles:
- Suitcase Style
- Top Loading (Monitor only) Style
- Top Loading Display Style
Two lid styles for your plasma screen case are available:
- Removable Lid Style: Features outriggers for stable transportation. The best feature of this style is no heavy items can be place on the sides of the plasma screen shipping case if it is laid over.
Lid Style: Allows for easy access to your Plasma Screen. Depending on space restrictions for storage, this case offers a great solutions.