Our Presentation-style rack cases provide ideal protection of your rack mountable equipment for tradeshows or presentations.
These ATA cases feature a lift-off lid with a removable compartment inside the case. The rack rails are mounted inside the compartment. This enables easy removal
of the compartment with your rack equipment pre-mounted, and displays your equipment in a more compact manner.
These cases can also be designed to incorporate non-rack mountable equipment, yielding unlimited possibilities.
Maxline's rack cases are constructed with the highest quality industry-leading features, including:
- Industry standard 19” width
- Extruded double-angle aluminum
- Aluminum tongue & groove valance
- 3/8" or 1/2" panels in black or blue
- Ball corners
- Recessed non-locking latches
- Spring-back recessed handles
- Custom depths are available.
For extra support we highly recommend rear rack rails. These permit your equipment to be mounted at the rear of the case.